- Tuesdays, September 28 – November 16
- Dinner 6:15 pm, Lecture 6:55-8:30 pm
- $95 in-person (includes dinner)
- Ministry Center Sanctuary, St. Andrew’s Mt. Pleasant
- Register by Tuesday, September 21
- This course can also be taken online, via live stream and video conference discussion groups!
Do you desire to pray more deeply? Effectively? With greater intimacy and urgency? Or just pray more but you don’t know where to start? While the instinct to pray is common, we don’t always know how to pray. Prayer must be learned! Jesus’ disciples asked him to teach them how to pray. In response, he gave them – and us – a model for prayer called the Lord’s Prayer. This 8-week course will explore the treasures of this familiar prayer as a rich resource for learning to pray with greater intimacy, confidence, and fruitfulness.
Dinner is served at 6:15 pm and a lecture follows at 6:55 pm and lasts 45 minutes. A small group discussion and a question and answer period with the lecturer rounds out the evening. The lecturer for this course is the Rev’d Randy Forrester.
Participants under the age of 40 may register for $25. Additional scholarships are available by contacting Tina Sease (TSease@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4316).