The Certificate in Anglican Studies is designed for those pursuing ordination in the Anglican Church. A joint venture between The Diocese of Christ Our Hope and the Diocese of the Carolinas, this program is comprised of four graduate-level courses that cover canonical areas of learning and equip participants for a lifetime of ministry in the Anglican Church. For those who need it, seminary credit may be given through our partnership with Gordon-Conwell.
- Anglican History & Theology I: Foundations
- Worship in the Prayer Book Tradition
- Anglican History & Theology II: Development of the Tradition
- Anglican Spiritual Tradition and Practical Theology
- $3,560 for the dually enrolled student with Gordon-Conwell ($890 per course)
- $1,400 for the student not seeking accredited education ($350 per course)
Courses will be be offered as a hybrid of online lectures, video-conference discussions with a cohort and an academic tutor, reading, and assignments.