The Certificate in Anglican Studies is designed for those pursuing ordination in the Anglican Church. This program is comprised of four graduate-level courses that cover canonical areas of learning and equip participants for a lifetime of ministry in the Anglican Church. Some courses may be taken for seminary credit through our partnership with Gordon-Conwell.
Courses should be taken in order as they build on each other. However, most courses will be offered three times a year (spring, summer, fall).
- Introduction to Anglicanism (not available for credit at GCTS)
- Anglican History & Theology I: Foundations
- Anglican History & Theology II: Development of the Tradition
- Worship in the Prayer Book Tradition
- $900 per course for the dually enrolled student with Gordon-Conwell
- $350 per course for the student not seeking accredited education
Courses will are offered as a hybrid of online lectures, video-conference discussions with a cohort and an academic tutor, reading, and assignments.
If you would like to learn more, please contact Sam Fornecker (SFornecker@RidleyInstitute.com).