The Certificate in Anglican Studies is designed for those pursuing ordination in the Anglican Church. This program is comprised of four graduate-level courses that cover canonical areas of learning and equip participants for a lifetime of ministry in the Anglican Church. Some courses may be taken for seminary credit through our partnership with Gordon-Conwell.
Courses should be taken in order as they build on each other.
- Anglican History & Theology I: Foundations
- Anglican History & Theology II: Development of the Tradition
- Worship in the Prayer Book Tradition
- Anglican Pastoral Identity and Practice
*In addition to the courses above, we also offer Introduction to Anglicanism to those who would like some basic orientation to the Anglican Tradition.
- $900 per course for the dually enrolled student with Gordon-Conwell
- $350 per course for the student not seeking accredited education
Courses will are offered as a hybrid of online lectures, video-conference discussions with a cohort and an academic tutor, reading, and assignments.
If you would like to learn more, please contact Sam Fornecker (SFornecker@RidleyInstitute.com).