The Certificate in Anglican Studies is designed for those pursuing ordination in the Anglican Church. A joint venture between The Diocese of Christ Our Hope and the Diocese of the Carolinas, this program is comprised of four graduate-level courses that cover canonical areas of learning and equip participants for a lifetime of ministry in the Anglican Church. For those who need it, seminary credit may be given through our partnership with Gordon-Conwell.
Courses should be taken in order as they build on each other. However, each course, once it is launched, is offered three times a year (spring, summer, fall).
- Anglican History & Theology I: Foundations
- Anglican History & Theology II: Development of the Tradition
- Worship in the Prayer Book Tradition
- Anglican Spiritual Tradition and Practical Theology (launching in 2021)
- $3,600 for the dually enrolled student with Gordon-Conwell ($900 per course)
- $1,400 for the student not seeking accredited education ($350 per course)
Courses will be be offered as a hybrid of online lectures, video-conference discussions with a cohort and an academic tutor, reading, and assignments.